Acutrack is proud to introduce Eco-Case
This packaging offers a significant reduction in materials, transportation costs, and shelf space in order to protect our environment. The Eco-Case™ DVD case weighs 50 grams compared to 75 grams for a standard DVD case, cutting your carbon footprint by 33%. Utilizing Acutrack’s On-Demand model for media and prints products, clients can eliminate excess inventory by manufacturing their media on an as needed basis, removing the up-front costs normally associated with CD/DVD production. By combining Eco-Case with our On-Demand system, companies can save the environment and increase their cash-flow.
Features of the Eco-Case™
- Substantially reduce the mass of plastic by strategically removing material from non-functional, inconspicuous areas
- Box quality and functionality will not be affected
- Packages look and act the same as standard boxes on the retail shelf
- Consumers will only notice the environmentally friendly difference after removing the DVD and the booklet from the package
- Cutout “recycle” logo helps promote environmental concerns and practices for consumers
- 100% recyclable materials
About Acutrack, Inc.
We have helped thousands of organizations design, manufacture, package and distribute their software, video, educational and multi-media content worldwide. With 20 years of industry experience and expertise, Acutrack can help you publish and distribute your content worldwide on Digital/Offset Print, CD/DVD/Blu-ray. We pride ourselves on working with our clients to create custom and scalable solutions that meet their current needs and can grow with their future needs.
VP Sales Operation