Be it a business or in life, finding the right partner is of utmost importance. For millions of businesses taking on the eCommerce route, one of the major decisions that needs to be taken is which platform to pick? What platform would be capable of providing simple solutions and yet, be flexible enough to grow as the business grows?
WooCommerce has slowly emerged as a popular choice. It is an eCommerce plugin for WordPress that makes creating and managing an online store simple, with reasonable levels of flexibility and several vital features such as inventory and tax management, secure payments, and shipping integration. Currently used by over 2.3 million eCommerce stores from around the world, WooCommerce is God-sent to new merchants.
Key advantages of WooCommerce:
- Perfect Match for WordPress sites: WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin, which means if you use WordPress for your website, adding eCommerce functionality becomes an absolute breeze. You get a step-by-step set-up guidance and an all in one dashboard.
- Cost-effective: The biggest advantage of WooCommerce is that it is completely free to install and use which makes it a defacto choice for small and new businesses.
- Search engine optimization made simple: The key to marketing an online venture is being visible on search engines. WooCommerce seamlessly integrates the WordPress advantage of SEO friendliness, making it a simple process even for those with no coding knowledge.
- Feature-rich: WooCommerce includes a fine set of features that can be extended with the addition of plugins. You get access to thousands of WordPress plugins and themes as well as hundreds of eCommerce-specific extensions built just for WooCommerce.
- Sell anything you want: WooCommerce is brilliant in its flexibility. You can sell almost anything on the platform and that includes physical products, digital products, subscriptions, appointments, and much more.
- Superb analytics and Content Management: Content is an important component of eCommerce marketing, sales optimization, and search engine optimization. Together WordPress and WooCommerce offer a wide variety of content management options, like blogging, landing pages, email marketing, and more. WooCommerce provides an extensive set of analytics displayed in a clear and intuitive interface, so you get to know your customers’ behavior.
The Partnership that Works:
Acutrack is seamlessly integrated with WooCommerce and is capable of delivering solutions to your customers with minimal scope of error. The powerful integration with Woocommerce allows us not only to receive order details but also to update the eCommerce platform with shipping tracking information; thereby making this entire process seamless and automated. This closed-loop system can make the entire process automated so you can focus on your core business. ,
Acutrack is the market leader in Books, DVDs, USB thumb drive fulfillment. With its unique ability to help vendors by connecting their eCommerce site to publish/print and ship books, DVDs, or USB thumb drives directly to their end customers, Acutrack is efficient, scalable, timely, and cost-effective.
With over 25 years of experience, Acutrack is a reliable partner with a strong track record and excellent market presence.
To learn more about how Acutrack can help you achieve your goals, talk to one of our experts.