How We Helped An Online Academy With Book Printing & Fulfillment
Special Tactics runs an online academy that has a network of experts with diverse backgrounds from the military, law enforcement, and academic communities. The organization creates educational programs to help improve the United States and allied national security capabilities through training and education.
Special Tactics has training books that are being sold on their web store. Therefore, these books need to be delivered in a timely manner so that their facilitators can conduct their meetings. Special Tactics has been using a large print house to get their books printed and fulfilled.
- Special Tactics wanted complete fulfillment automation, irrespective of the platform used to sell their self-help books. Their current print house didn’t have a streamlined process. Thus, they were manually managing fulfillment.
- Special Tactics wanted a solution like print-on-demand and also wanted a quicker timeline of one-day processing..
- Special Tactics organization has a global presence, so it was crucial for them to find ways to lower their international shipping cost.
Special Tactics moved its entire print and logistics to Acutrack. Acutrack integrated with their online Shopify, eCommerce, and Amazon marketplace. We also made our online customer portal so Special Tactics can manage all aspects of order management online. Acutrack helped Special Tactics in the following areas:
- Lowered their print cost by 25%
- Provided them with seamless book fulfillment services so their team can focus on their core business
- Improved time to deliver books, which ultimately enhanced their market position
- Lowered international shipping cost by 15% by offering Special Tactics a specially negotiated international shipping from DHL global services